Little Venice Restaurant….. where we have been open since 1996. We are a family run business and are known over the years as a local, family friendly restaurant. We provide the best in Italian foods in a family friendly atmosphere, with dining in a relaxed environment. Our Italian Chef ensures an authentic selection of the finest foods, with an emphasis on freshness, quality and seasonality, ensuring great food at affordable prices. At Little Venice Santry we cook all our food to order, ensuring freshness and high quality. Our pizza and breads are baked daily, while our desserts are all homemade. All our bread is made daily on site by our Italian chef. There are a range of menus to choose from including breakfast at the weekend, lunch menu from 12 noon to 5 pm, set menus and an a la carte menu daily. Little Venice Santry caters for large parties in its function room, and is the host of extremely popular children’s Pizza birthday parties. We have a full bar licence, with many beers on draught including Peroni Italian beer. There is free parking available at restaurant. Here’s a Google Map of where we are.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Our Latest News
- So, we've got lots of customers telling us [...]
- Big News! We have just been awarded a 2017 [...]
- Another year, another trip advisor [...]
- We are delighted to have received a [...]
Directions To Little Venice
Little Venice is only 6km from city centre and about 4km from Dublin Airport.
To Little Venice from Dublin Airport Dublin City Centre
Take 3rd exit from roundabout Airport Roundabout (leaving the Airport) onto Swords Road (R132).
- Continue down the road for about 5 minutes and we are on the right hand side of the road, near the entrance to Crolwn Plaza. If you see the entrance to the stadium, you gone too far.
To Little Venice from Dublin City (Connolly Station)
- Head toward Talbot Street on Amiens Street (R105)
- Turn left onto Portland Row (R101)
- Bear right onto Belvidere Road (N1)
- Turn right onto Dorset Street Lower (N1)
- Take ramp onto Swords Road (R132)
- Arrive at Swords Road (R132)
The trip should take about 10 – 12 minutes. Little Venice is on the left hand side, a bit past the Santry Stadium entrance and just beyond the entrance to the Crown Plaza Northwood.